Thursday, December 12, 2019

Learning is a Process

     I have always been a thinker, but throughout my coursework, I have greatly sharpened my critical analysis skills. Instead of focusing on proposed meanings or biographical background, I have learned to continuously ask "why" on many different levels. I challenge myself to dig into a text as deeply as possible and unpack every detail to develop a satisfying close read. Though going to school is commonly referred to as necessary, I think with many chosen professions, going to a public or private school is not required in order to achieve a certain level of competence.
Image result for reflection clipart gif
     It is not easy to forget what life is like without the internet. I seem to be locked into the internet, with almost every endeavor I do connected to it. I think this is the major issue with the internet: it has become so useful that it has taken over my life, including countless others. Sometimes, making something better and better gives way to making life situations worse. If I want to write, edit, make music, be entertained, learn, play games, communicate with others, visit new places (at least artificially), to research, to apply for jobs, and more, I use the internet.
     
     I am so glad that we have ICT as one of our subject because we now know some of the essential things that are connected with computer. We are being molded into becoming a more prepared version of ourselves for the future. I am thankful that we have a teacher that has been teaching us with vividness and clarity. 

Source:
https://images.app.goo.gl/5Zt1QF3G7mNu9XJn7

7 comments:

  1. Learning is a long time process. Don't give up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. Study well! Don't let obstacles stop you from advancing. I hope that you will change the font size since it's too small. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just remember to always be yourself. Don't give up and live a happy life.

    ReplyDelete

Remembrance

          School is a place where we can learn a lot of things that we could apply in our daily lives. It is where a person usually grows in...