Monday, October 14, 2019

Reflect, Learn, and Adapt

          They say that being wise is better than being knowledgeable. Wisdom is  through reflection of one’s experience as well as of the environment. The more we reflect the more we become aware of ourselves. We become mindful of our existence as well as the meaning of life and all the things that surround us.
Image result for reflection cartoon gif          The first few weeks of this grading, brought me excitement and stress. The topics covered each week gave me the opportunity to increase my knowledge in many areas.  Having an interest in every lessons gives me the urge to learn and understand the lesson even deeper. The lessons in ICT this grading was not easy but thankfully with the help of the things around the room during every discussion helped me to enjoy and to study the subject. 
          The activities that we did was quite hard because some of the instructions are hard to understand but the feeling after doing such gives me contentment and happiness. The amount of fulfillment I feel whenever I finish 1 activity can never be contained. I learned a lot about making an html related documents which I can apply in the near future. I am just so glad that we are learning these kind of things. 
          Sometimes, you have to look back in order to understand the things that lie ahead. Looking back at our lessons just made me realized that learning is never easy but sometimes you have to learn how to enjoy learning for you to be able to understand the lesson well, while having a little fun. 

Source: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjY_ZaJ4ZvlAhWSfH0KHZj0AaEQjRx6BAgBEAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fdribbble.com%2Fshots%2F5718220-Reflection&psig=AOvVaw1zC7GNgrIkST92RfzuZPbr&ust=1571142703923302

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remembrance

          School is a place where we can learn a lot of things that we could apply in our daily lives. It is where a person usually grows in...