Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Work to Conquer

          Every person in this world does have a dream or an ambition which one wants to fulfill during his / her life. This very dream encourages you to do better and better and move towards your goal. Not everything you think of can be your dream. Some things are just a part of the fascination you grow up with during your childhood. However, your dream plays an important role in your life.
          Taking this important aspect into account we have come up long essays and short essays for students on this important topic. The essays should provide an insight to the students on how to realise a dream in one’s life and shall benefit them in studies as well.
          Every day I like to take some time aside from my responsibilities to think about my dreams and all the goals I want to achieve. My dream is to become a successful accountant.
          Only having a dream won’t help, I also need to work towards the achievement of my dream. As doing business is not as easy as it seems, first I need to understand the basics of what business actually is. This will the first step towards my dream. So after completing my intermediary, I have enrolled myself in a reputed college to do my Bachelors in Business Administration (BBA). After completing BBA, I will also do my Masters in Business Administration. By then I will have gained the complete knowledge on business and its functioning which will help me reach my dream.

2 comments:

  1. Great composition of thoughts, you are speaking for your heart's desire. Continue reaching your dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT! I believe in you, you just need to focus on yourself, your personal life and you career.

    ReplyDelete

Remembrance

          School is a place where we can learn a lot of things that we could apply in our daily lives. It is where a person usually grows in...