Saturday, August 10, 2019

ICT- Informative, Creative, and Tantalizing


Image result for ICT clipart
School is a place where we can learn a lot of things that we could apply in our daily lives. It is where a person usually grows into his more mature self, due to the learning that he continuously receives. It is also a place where we found the people whom we considered as our friends now.
Math teaches us how to deal with numbers. Science shows us how the life of a living thing starts. MAPEH teaches us how to sing, dance, create arts and how to be athletic. And ICT, ICT teaches us lessons that are related to computers which we all know that it is something that is being utilized all over the world nowadays.
At first, I was confused with the lessons especially at the timeline of the history of the internet. But with the help of our beloved teacher, I was able to understand the lessons. It is so hard to memorize everything that had been taught but that's all part of the process. I have to be hardworking enough to deserve whatever grade our teacher will give to me. It is quite enjoyable learning in an air-conditioned room with computers to use and that makes the life of an ICT student much easier. My favorite lesson was the lesson about blog. It is my favorite because it is my first time creating my own blog. To sum it all up, I learned a lot of things in the First Quarter that I can also use anytime in my life.
Studying is one step towards our dreams so we must really be hardworking for us to fulfill those dreams. The process might not be easy but finally getting your goal is the sweetest thing one can receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remembrance

          School is a place where we can learn a lot of things that we could apply in our daily lives. It is where a person usually grows in...